Thursday, August 5, 2010

Publix Deals


I miss my Albertson's in Hayden but our Publix has awesome B1G1 deals. That makes it super easy to combine coupons. I also had a $10 off of $50 coupon to make it even better. I am on my way to building up a 3 month supply of food and toiletries.


Went to Publix early this morning to shop. I like going when they first open. That way I avoid the crowds, and the cashiers aren't cranky yet. =)


Grand total came to $129 before coupons. I spent $37 after promotions and coupons. I could have brought my total down to $34, but we needed milk. Oh well...


Here is what my $37 bought:


4 boxes of cereal

12 bottles of 100% Apple Juice

8 Ragu Pasta Sauces

10 Bottle of Wishbone Dressing (I use this for marinating too)

4 Boxes Nabisco Multi Packs (I like to use these for the kids' sports snacks)

1 Gallon Milk


Not too bad. My savings percentage seems to be hovering around 70% - 72%. I'd like to get it higher, but I will be happy with what it is for now.


So now the question is...Where do all of you couponers put everything????


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment